All students who live within the home zone described below shall be eligible to enrol at the school.
Starting from the intersection of Harper Street and North Street
· West along North Street to Gibson Street
o Including North Street between Gibson Street and Le Cren Street
· North along Gibson Street to Arthur Street
· East along the south side only of Arthur Street to King George Place
o Including the south side of Arthur Street between Gibson Street and Le Cren Street
· East along the south side only of King George Place to George Street
· East along the south side only of George Street to Station Street
· East (across the Railway tracks) to Hayman Street
· East along the south side only of Hayman Street to Fraser Street
· East from the Hayman Street / Fraser Street intersection to the coastline.
· South along the coastline to the Scarborough Road beach access
· West along Scarborough Road to the Timaru – Pareora Highway (SH1)
· North along the Timaru – Pareora Highway (SH1) to Saltwater Creek (where the Timaru – Pareora Highway becomes King Street)
o Including Beaconsfield Road addresses between SH1 and Rockdale Road (including #65 Beaconsfield Road)
· North-West along the north bank of Saltwater Creek to the southern end of Mowbray Street
· North along Mowbray Street to Melton Street
· North-West along Melton Street to Market Street
o Including Melton Street between Market Street and Harborough Street (including 3 Melton Street)
· North-East along Market Street to Mowbray Street
· North along Mowbray Street to Otipua Road
· South-East along the south side only of Otipua Road to College Road
· East along College Road to Rhodes Street
· North along Rhodes Street to Archer Street
o Including Aynsley Street between Rhodes Street and Woodlands Road
o Including Hassall Street between Rhodes Street and Woodlands Road
· East along Archer Street to Harper Street
· North along Harper Street to North Street
Addresses on both sides of boundary roads are considered in-zone unless specified otherwise.
Each year, applications for enrolment in the following year from in-zone students will be sought by a date that will be published in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school. This will enable the board to assess the number of places that can be made available to students who live outside the home zone.